Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Goblin Between Her Thighs

The Goblin Between Her ThighsThe Goblin Between Her Thighs by Aimélie Aames

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book is definitely not for everyone, but I loved it. The title itself makes you step back and ask yourself if you really want to read this or not.

This short story is a prequel to the Marechel Chronicles. I wish I had read this one first as its a great introduction to the series. This is a world full of magic and mystery and a lot of hot sex scenes. However, I will warn you that one scene in particular some may find disturbing.

For a short story this read contained a lot of elements. It draws you in quickly and holds your attention til the end. I hated to see the story end and am glad it continues in the chronicles. This is a world that I want to see more of.

Overall, a great read although not for everyone. For those over 18 that like something a bit different.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...